Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Replenishment Technician
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent is responsible for all activities related to inventory replenishment and reconciliation, reporting and working with stakeholders to improve replenishment. The incumbent reports directly to a Category Manager and creates and co-ordinates orders and delivery schedules.
- Collaborates with Operations, Warehouse and Category Manager to determine item forecasts and maintain appropriate item inventory levels. Monitors daily sales averages and adjusting order levels accordingly
- Perform daily maintenance, including but not limited to generating purchase orders, confirmation, tracking orders with vendors, updating vendor listings, communication with warehouse and vendors upon receiving discrepancies and prioritization, and working with accounts on reconciliation of invoices as needed. Entering prices and conducting pricing surveys.
- Identify and resolve out of stock issues, focusing on minimizing shortage occurrences through analysis of data and review of stock levels.
- Optimize inventory levels by managing and analyzing purchase orders on time and at the appropriate quantities, aligning as needed with demand planning, Category Management and Operations to achieve company objectives.
- Coordinate ordering for seasonal and promotional programmes (e.g. back-to-school, Christmas etc.). Gathering pictures and cropping them for the relevant POGs and Marketing initiatives.
- Liaises weekly with Operations to discuss key in-stock and inventory issues, focus areas for the week and extended timeframes. Item maintenance (e.g. price changes, item status, replenishment info, barcode changes). Updating item card
- Identify supply chain related non-value added costs and processes that are not financially favourable. Challenge and negotiate these conditions with the appropriate vendor contacts and Category Manager.
- Work closely with Category Manager to ensure proper stock levels and allocation for Promotional and Seasonal items and collaborate with suppliers to effectively increase fill rate.
- Utilize system-generated reports to determine priorities and areas of opportunity and to confirm and communicate results. Create adhoc reporting when needed.
- Work with Category Analysts to provide feedback on changes in inventory strategy and direction and other business events that impact inventory levels.
- Develops and fosters working relationships with internal counterparts to facilitate productive exchanges of information. Provides data, information and any reports as needed to other departments or vendors.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to assist in meeting the Company’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience in retail/wholesale purchasing, analytical inventory or operations.
- Experience controlling inventory purchases and ensuring proper multiple stores inventory levels.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (LS Retail) or any other retail software would be an asset.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience in negotiating operational aspects of the business: delivery lead time, purchasing minimums etc.
- Knowledge of costs, deals or terms related to Inventory Management processes and knowledge of inventory processed in a retail environment.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department/company goals within budget and established timelines.
- High degree of personal and professional ethics.