Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Welch, Morris + Associates Limited
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Welch, Morris + Associates Ltd., a Building Services Engineering and Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a suitable individual to fill the role of Mechanical Building Services Engineer. The company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Title: Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Main Purpose of Job:
The principal role of the job would be to prepare mechanical design documentation inclusive of drawings, specifications, budget estimates, bill of quantities & reports for the company’s clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for the design & development of heating, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) systems, controls, plumbing, LPG, medical gases and fire suppression systems within buildings, new & refurbished, as well as, water and sewer infrastructural development.
- Preparation of Mechanical budget estimates and bill of quantities where required.
- Supervision of CAD Draughtsmen/Technicians
- The candidate will be required to interface with clients and represent the company on a formal basis.
- M & E Project Management.
BSc./BEng. Mechanical Engineering
The candidate should have a minimum 1-2 years graduate experience, with the majority of his/her experience in the design & specification of mechanical building services. Construction industry oriented.
Computer literate: Comfortable with the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
Capable of using AutoCAD, Revit and Cooling Load Analysis software would be an asset.
Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The candidate is required to begin employment ASAP.
Our company website can be perused at www.welchmorris.com
CVs can be forwarded to email@example.com