Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – Catalyst Planning (Temporary)
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Mechanical Engineer – Catalyst Planning (Temporary)
The Mechanical Engineer – Catalyst Planning is responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of catalyst offloading and loading processes.
- Working knowledge of catalyst offloading and loading processes both in the oxidized and reduced state in different types of reactors/converters.
- Experience in offloading catalyst in the reduce state and under inert conditions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the application of piping and vessel codes/standards (API, ASME etc.)
- Evaluate the technical, commercial and safety risks associated with the project and participate in risk assessment meetings.
- Familiar with the Client’s standard and work procedures.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, from a recognized university
- Experience removing and loading catalyst in an process plant environment is required
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in a petrochemical, oil/gas refinery environment with relevant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in planning capacity, executing Turnaround/Outage Plans
- Must be a team player who can work respectfully in a team-based environment.