Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HYATT REGENCY TRINIDAD
Job Title: Bell Attendant/Valet
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bell Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment;
- A minimum of three (3) CXC level passes;
- Previous hotel experience will be an asset;
- A valid Driver's license;
- Refined verbal communication skills;
- Good problem solving ability;
- Ability to lift, push or pull moderate amounts of weight;
- Ability to tolerate consistent amounts of walking standing.
- A second Language will be considered and asset.
Primary Location TT-TTI-Port of Spain
Organization Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Pay Basis Hourly Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
Job Leve Hourly/Entry Level Employee | Full-time
Job Guest Services