Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Optometrist
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Optometrist is responsible for supporting optometry services in the community setting under the supervision/guidance of the Primary Care Physician II. He/she will establish and deliver general services and specialized services such as optometry, provision of low-vision aids assessment and delivery and complex refractions and management of keratoconics.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Optometry from an accredited institution.
- Current registration with the Trinidad & Tobago Opticians Registration Council.
- At least six (6) years post registration work experience in Optometry.
- Clinical experience in hospital Optometry/Ophthalmology department would be an asset.
- Other sub-specialty optometry-related skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Applications should be submitted by August 15, 2018 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager - Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, Supercare Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline Date: Wednesday 15 Aug 2018