Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Dockside Food Company Ltd
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of the Company’s mechanical and electrical plant and equipment in accordance with established standards, specifications and procedures.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out preventative maintenance checks, inspections and repairs on mechanical and electrical plant and equipment in accordance with the requirements of the approved maintenance schedule.
- Troubleshoot and rectify mechanical and electrical plant and equipment problems in accordance with established standards, specifications and procedures.
- Install and test mechanical and electrical plant and equipment.
- Diagnose recurring mechanical and electrical system problems, recommend appropriate corrective action and carry out required repairs.
- Calibrate process control equipment in accordance with approved specifications and maintain required records.
- Participate in the design and modification of plant and equipment for the company’s operations.
- Prepare maintenance reports and records in accordance with approved company procedures and practices.
- Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration
- At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment.
- Certificate in any mechanical, plumbing, electrical or any affiliated field.
- Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.