Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Dockside Food Company Ltd
Job Title: Sales Specialists
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales experience and significant cold call experience leading to close of sale.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- 3 CXC passes of which English and Mathematics are required.
- A Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an asset.
- Experience in the Food Industry will be an asset.