Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Smith Robertson & Company Limited
Job Title: Medical Representative
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Schedules appointments with doctors, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling to present the entire range of Company medical devices.
- Works strategically to increase the awareness and use of the company's medical devices making presentations to doctors and other practice staff.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff in order to provide good customer service.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest product knowledge provided by the company in order to support the interpreting, presenting and discussing of product information with health professionals during presentations.
- Develops strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made on a daily basis.
- Prepares and submits written field activity reports as required, which accounts for customer visits, and key medical marketing trade information gathered.
Degree in Marketing
At least two (2) – three (3) years experience in a similar field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Influential and persuasive disposition.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Sound business etiquette.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Tools.