Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: PROCESSING SUPERVISOR (CSPD)
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
Processing Supervisor (CSPD)
The incumbent will be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of the Quality Management System and to ensure the effectiveness of the Central Sterile Processing Department. The officer is also required to assist in the supervision of the Sterile Processing Technician and the Sterile Processing Attendant.
- Monitors and supervise the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensures that all Quality Systems Documents are properly utilized.
- Makes recommendations for the continuous quality improvement.
- Rectifies minor non – conformities.
- Performs routine product inspection and testing.
- Monitors and ensures that all safety procedures are being carried out.
- Monitors, supervises and intervenes where necessary to ensure the effectiveness of the collection and delivery of instruments, water, ETO and consumables to the Central Sterile Processing Department customers.
- Interfaces with the Central Sterile Processing Department customers and ensure that an efficient service is being provided.
- Monitors and supervises to ensure effectiveness of the following activities:
Instrument Preparation and Packaging
Consumable Preparation and Packaging
Linen Preparation and Packaging
Sterilization of all Products
- Performs routine raw material inventory and makes requisitions as required.
- Monitors and ensure Sterile Processing Technicians meets production quotas.
- Compiles all processing data for analysis.
- Monitors equipment performance and updates equipment files.
- Carries out daily Sterile Processing Technician Duties.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the appropriate organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Five (5) O Levels which should include Mathematics, English Language and a Science subject.
- Five (5) years experience in a sterile processing environment as well as experience in the implementation and monitoring of a Quality Assurance Programme.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
September 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.