Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
The incumbent will be required to oversee the efficient operations of the Patient Escort Services as it relates to patient care. The incumbent will manage staff, oversee patient care and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Roster staff on a day to day basis.
- Assign staff and monitor their activities
- Ensure that team leaders get the work assignments for the shifts.
- Liaise between Attendants and other Hospital staff.
- Evaluate staff appraisals.
- Enforce policies and procedures of the department.
- Visit wards, mortuary, emergency areas and clinics.
- Provide support, guidance and feedback to staff
- Assist staff to provide a safe work environment for patient care.
- Collaborate with medical staff to coordinate patient care requirements
- Ensure quality patient care according to established, professional guidelines
- Perform related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Five (5) O’level passes, two (2) of which must be in English Language and Mathematics
- Two (2) A’ Level passes
- A Diploma in Supervisory Management
- Current national registry EMT certificate.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a Supervisory position and two (2) years’ experience as an Emergency Medical Technician.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Patient Escort or Hospital Attendant with the daily skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
September 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.