Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Brand Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Manage all aspects of the business associated with the assigned categories; develop and implement the marketing plan to achieve the business objectives, as well as being the primary liaison between the company and the supplier.
- Maintain current market information for key categories and brands (competitor pricing/activity, sales by channel/key account, costing spreadsheet, advertising/in store costs, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for new business growth and increased business efficiency.
- Assist in development of an annual business plan and quarterly reviews.
- Develop contingency strategy/rapid response plan where necessary.
- Become familiar with ordering guidelines of principal so that a consistent supply of goods is achieved.
- Liaise with warehouse personnel to control/manage the rotation of inventories; respond immediately, to reports any damages, incorrect, or slow-moving stock.
- Submit updated stock & sales reports/RRARS monthly.
- Execute marketing activity as per annual business plans with new product launches, media and consumer promotions.
- Monitor spending to ensure optimization and within approved budget.
- Verify and submit expenses with supporting documentation on a monthly basis for reimbursement.
- Monitor competition for new products/strategies and potential threats.
- Submit quarterly retail pricing comparisons and market shares.
- Develop and implement in store strategy.
- Be fully aware of the current trade dynamics and sales trends as it relates to their categories, including the various channels, key outlets, key buyers and in store managers.
- Spend at least 1-2 days per week on the trade developing relationships with customers and sales force while also monitoring merchandising performance.
- Assist with development and scheduling of trade marketing funds - so that a comprehensive plan works flawlessly for the customer.
- Assist with development of account specific programs where applicable
- Assist salesmen in becoming the preferred supplier/category champion for every customer
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good Planning & Organizational Skills
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Must be able to work long and flexible hours as required by the operations demand
- Valid Driver’s Permit, must own a reliable working vehicle and cell phone
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Marketing or Business Management (with an emphasis on marketing)
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a F&GM Distribution Company
- Must have on trade experience
Application Deadline: Friday September 14, 2018