Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Communication Navigation Surveillance Technician I
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Communication Navigation Surveillance Technician I
The Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority (TTCAA) is mandated to regulate and administer a safe civil aviation system whilst ensuring that Trinidad and Tobago properly discharges its obligations under international civil aviation agreements and treaties. The TTCAA is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons in the following position:
COMMUNICATION NAVIGATION SURVEILLANCE TECHNICIAN I
The Communication Navigation Surveillance Technician I is responsible for predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance on Communication Navigation Surveillance (CNS) equipment related to Air Navigation Services under the direction of a CNS Supervisor in accordance with established standards and recommended practices.
- Performs predictive, preventative and emergency maintenance on CNS equipment in accordance with established standards and recommended practices and procedures.
- Maintains logs of faults, resolutions and maintenance activities on CNS equipment and services.
- Performs first level maintenance on electrical power generating and power systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- National Technician Diploma or Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technician or its equivalent.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level or equivalent passes including Mathematics, English Language and Physics/Engineering Science.
- Good communication, troubleshooting, analytical and observational skills.