Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Excellent Group of Companies
Job Title: Multimedia Specialist
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Multimedia Specialist
REPORTS TO: Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
Excellent Stores is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Multimedia Specialist to be part of a growing Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team, the Multimedia Specialist will design and create information technology based products (using text, pictures, sound, graphics, video-clips, animation, etc.) that will enhance brand awareness and ultimately result in increased sales across the organization.
In the immediate term, the Multimedia Specialist will focus on capturing engaging product photos as well as create product content, i.e. product descriptions, and will work on various other multimedia projects as needed.
- Perform a key role in various multi-media projects as required, from conceptual design, to project management.
- Design work with a creative flair, originality and a strong understanding of the business goals.
- Adhere to creative briefs & ensure consistency of strategic branding.
- Actively contribute fresh and innovative ideas to all projects.
- Generate images for product descriptions for website catalogue in a timely manner.
- Develop knowledge of and understand product features to ensure that the proper usage of product is conveyed in the image, and that the preferred angles and combinations are used for all assigned items.
- Process, colour correct, and perform quality control of all images.
- Photograph products and models in studio or on location.
- Research, write, edit, proof and format product descriptions (using appropriate specifications, style, etc). This involves conducting competitive and vendor research to identify industry best practices and develop copy standards.
- Ensure attractive and consistent graphics throughout styled shots and similar effects.
- Develop and use skills in various and appropriate design packages such as Photoshop and After Effects.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as directed by Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital photography required, including operating various computer controlled, job specific equipment such as digital SLR cameras, lenses, various photo programs, lighting equipment, use of shared drives, proper computer settings and photo size/quality for optimal showcasing of items, proper use of backdrops, etc.
- Formal training/certification in graphic design, experience in 3-D design, illustration, business information systems and computer science.
- Strong experience in Photoshop, LightRoom.
- Excellent researching, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Five CXC Subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Good eye for design, layout, and detail.
- Possess imagination and creativity.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate in a professional manner with all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Multimedia Specialist
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Multimedia Specialist
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106