Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 13
Job Title: Transcriptionist
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To transcribe recorded speech into written or electronic text documents with a high level of accuracy.
- Convert recorded speech into a written or electronic text document in an accurate manner for
use in Court proceedings
- Develop and maintain electronic copies and databases of all reported material according to
- Maintain a personal transcription dictionary of machine shorthand outlines and authorities and
English equivalencies, inclusive of established format developed for the transcription
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A Certificate in Transcription from a recognized Institute.
- Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Transcription Specialist or in a related position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Typing skill of 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription accuracy of over ninety-five percent (95%)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be an asset.
An Attractive Remuneration Package is being offered
Kindly forward your CV to P.O. Box 9620.
Please include one (1) passport sized photo and two (2) references/referees from
non-familial members who have known you for at least five (5) years.
Deadline for Applications: September 28th, 2018.