Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: ICT Support Officer
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) SUPPORT OFFICER
The ICT Support Officer acts as the first point of contact to resolve Tier I technical issues for both internal and external customers. The individual must have sound technical knowledge of IT administration and troubleshooting and must be a fast learner. He/she must have experience working in a fast-paced environment and must work well under pressure and in a team environment. The Officer will be required to interface and coordinate with database administrators, helpdesk and other team members on a daily basis to resolve client issues as required and must possess good project and time management skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Tier I technical support for ICT issues, with escalation as required to resolve client concerns in the shortest possible time.
- Maintain KPIs of 99% resolution rate for issues assigned in Helpdesk tickets and customer support requests.
- Engage in continuous learning and researching of new functionality in our products, in conjunction with scheduled training sessions to be well- equipped to function in the role.
- Resolve technical problems and answer queries in support of internal customer computer hardware, software, network, and desk phone system issues.
- Provide support for external and internal customer biometric devices.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Maintain and update ICT records, policies and other documentation.
- Perform monitoring duties (Employees, IT Assets and Services).
- Display outstanding customer service skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- PC Administration and Maintenance.
- Biometric Device Testing, Training, Installations and Configurations (training will be provided).
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (24x7x365 on-call support and outside of normal working hours as required)
- Minimum A+ and Network + certification.
- CCNA would be an asset.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and provide on-call services
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in an ICT Administration and Support environment.
- Excellent customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong values - integrity, honesty and confidentiality.