Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: Bi-Lingual Sales Associate
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB SUMMARY: BI-LINGUAL (Spanish and English) SALES ASSOCIATE
The Bi-Lingual Sales Associate acts as the main point of contact for all potential customers. The individual must have highly developed communication skills and work well in a team environment. The sales associate must have a good grasp of computer-based systems and a strong working knowledge of enterprise solutions. He/she must be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone and in person. The individual must also be driven, self-motivated and be able to identify and seek out suitable customer
- Identify prospects and call/email prospective customers
- Influence customers to purchase products and services
- Generate, track and qualify leads
- Make contact with companies that visit our website via calls and emails
- Meet sales targets by efficiently following up with prospective clients
- Close deals in a timely manner
- Monitor and update CRM on a daily basis
- Provide pricing information as requested by customer
- Ensure pricing information for all packages are always up-to-date
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers via email and over the phone
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients, both online and in person
- Compile sales reports on a weekly basis
- Follow up with customers for feedback on submitted quotations/proposals, schedule meetings/demonstrations
- Prepare quotations for external market representatives
- Any other duties that may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies, Sales or ICT would be an asset or a combination of qualifications and experience.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English. Other Languages would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Experience in HR and Payroll software will be an asset.
- Excellent customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with good oral and written communication skills.
- Possessing strong values - Integrity, honesty and confidentiality.