Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Service Co-ordinator- Tobago
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR - TOBAGO
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the processing of all labour, materials and sublet supplies on job cards and maintaining customer contact on the status of jobs by providing superior customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives jobs for repairs and ensures that they are properly stored.
- Assists with the opening of job cards and dispatches jobs to be done.
- Assists with the assembly and demonstration of new units.
- Communicates and interfaces with customers and technicians.
- Follows up on estimates for customer’s approval.
- Assists with resolving customer complaints.
- Co-ordinates with Service Office Personnel ensuring urgent jobs receive priority.
- Communicates with customers for collection of finished jobs.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC or GCE passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- OR N.E.C. certification either Auto and Diesel Technician or certificate from a recognized Technical Institution
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum Supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
All applications are to be submitted no later than October 11th, 2018:
Please specify “Service Co-ordinator - Tobago” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue