Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Excellent Group of Companies
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Human Resource Assistant
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Manager
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
Excellent Stores Limited is looking for a Human Resource Assistant to join our dynamic team. In this exciting and newly created position, the Human Resource Assistant will provide support to the Human Resource Department in achieving the HR goals for the organization. The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of Human Resource Management including: performance management, employee benefits, compensation, and recruitment.
- Work with the HR Manager to maintain appropriate procedures to ensure compliance of the company’s policies and procedures from all employees.
- Assist in the administration of the Company’s employee benefits and reward and recognition programs.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting with the coordination of the Annual Appreciation and Awards Dinner and any other HR related events.
- Assist in the coordination of performance assessment activities during the annual performance cycle process.
- Provide support in the overall tracking of probationary and contract periods for staff.
- Support the HR Manager in training and development activities.
- Perform back up support to the HR & Payroll Administrator as necessary to maintain efficient payroll processes.
- Offer support to the Recruiter as necessary to maintain an efficient employment process.
- Assist with the issuance and replacement of Company Uniform for all staff.
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of human resource database and digital files.
- Provide assistance with compiling various HR reports as directed by Manager.
- Provide general day to day HR operational support including but not limited to job letters, filing, employee requests, etc.
- Assist in the preparation, modification and proof reading of HR documents and correspondence.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, record and distribute minutes as necessary.
- Track materials removed from files to ensure any borrowed documents/files are returned.
- Provide general administrative support including photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as directed by Manager.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Experience in processing payroll would be an asset.
- Technical savvy- advanced skills in MS Office applications, including Excel and Power point.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Superior verbal, editing, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to observe and maintain confidentially in the performance of duties.
- Adaptable, flexible, comfortable with ambiguous situations.
- Pro-active, highly motivated, with great enthusiasm and proven team player.
- Ability to identify and assess problems and suggest appropriate solutions using applicable policies and guidelines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with other departments and with all levels of employees across the organization.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Human Resource Assistant
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Human Resource Assistant
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106