Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
The incumbent will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of highly complex medical equipment.
- Schedules and performs planned preventative maintenance on specialised equipment.
- Schedules and performs highly skilled technical repairs, calibration, safety testing on, and installation of specialised medical equipment.
- Assists in the training of subordinate staff and users of biomedical equipment.
- Liaises with users and representatives of medical equipment.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Technical Diploma or an Associate Degree in an Electrical Field
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, as they relate to the human body
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software and programming skills used in the applied field
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting and repairs of complex medical equipment, as evidenced by advanced manufacturers training
- Eight (8) years’ experience in the maintenance of biomedical equipment or in a related technical field
- Advanced maintenance training on specialized biomedical equipment
*Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
October 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.