Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN I
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN I
Responsible for maintaining and replacing specialist medical equipment, clinical accessories and surgical instruments.
- Performs planned preventative maintenance on a wide variety of biomedical and electronic equipment.
- Assists in the installation, calibration, maintenance and repair of biomedical equipment.
- Assists in monitoring equipment in relation to user activities and filing of reports.
- Keeps accurate records of all time spent on the job.
- Conducts safety checks on all equipment.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC O’Level passes; two of which must be English Language and Mathematics, (or Principles of Accounts or Economics).
- Technician Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (EEET).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in maintenance of biomedical equipment or in a related technical field.
- Proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
October 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.