Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN II
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN II
Responsible for performing skilled work in the servicing, repairing and maintenance of biomedical equipment under supervision.
- Performs planned preventative maintenance on a wide variety of biomedical and electrical equipment.
- Assists in the repairs, calibration and installation of biomedical equipment.
- Assists in the monitoring of equipment in relation to user activities and making recommendations on same.
- Monitors the duties and coaches technicians on the repair and maintenance of equipment on which each is specialised.
- Maintains accurate records of all time spent on jobs.
- Ensures that the technical effectiveness of activities is conducted.
- Ensures that the completion of operational goals and objectives are efficiently achieved.
- Displays initiative with regards to work.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician (EEET) in a related field and/or training in a technical environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the maintenance of biomedical equipment or in a related technical field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
October 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.