Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN III
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN III
Responsible for performing a variety of increasingly complex technical tasks for the installation of medical maintenance and repairs of specialist equipment, clinical accessories and surgical instruments.
- Performs planned preventative maintenance on a wide variety of Biomedical and electrical equipment.
- Performs repairs, calibration, safety testing and installation of biomedical equipment.
- Monitors equipment in relation to user activities and making recommendations on same.
- Monitors the duties, coach and mentor the Technicians I and II on the repair and maintenance of equipment, as specialised.
- Ensures that the minimisation of downtime of equipment.
- Ensures that the technical effectiveness of activities are conducted.
- Ensures the completion of operational goals and objectives are efficiently achieved.
- Recommends and implements operational changes.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the appropriate organisational relationship.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Advance Technician Diploma in Electronic and Engineering (EET) or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the maintenance of biomedical equipment or in a related technical field.
- Proficient in the use of computers with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
October 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.