Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN IV
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN IV
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of highly complex medical equipment.
- Schedules and performs planned preventative maintenance on specialised equipment.
- Schedules and performs highly skilled and technical repairs, calibration, safety testing and installation of specialised medical equipment.
- Assists in the training of subordinate staff and users on biomedical equipment.
- Liaises with users and representative of medical equipment.
- Schedules and performs repairs on specific equipment.
- Ensures the minimisation of downtime of equipment.
- Completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the appropriate organisational relationship
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Technology or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the maintenance of biomedical equipment or in a related technical field.
- Proficient in the use of computers with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
October 11, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.