Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Planner
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Planner is responsible for coordinating the fabric maintenance activities through the preparation of work packs including procedures, materials, tools, resources and safety analyses in order to execute the work in a safe an efficient manner and in compliance with processes/requirements. The role will also provide integrated Planning support including, but not limited to, all Projects, E&I and Well Intervention activities. The role is responsible for coordinating with the Client’s activity owners to provide relevant updates for the integration of activities into the activity set.
- Lead the planning process of all assigned work according to company Work Management Processes and procedures through the creation of quality work packages including procedures, materials, tools, resources and safety analyses.
- Assist in the process for the preparation of CTRs and ensure alignment with contract defined terms and conditions.
- Review and follow-up daily, as a minimum, work requested in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or project activity tracker according to their status and priorities.
- Aid facilitation and attend Work Request Validation, Planning and Scheduling and Financial Forecast meetings when required.
- Provide guidance on requested work to optimise scope validation, acceptance and confirmation of validated work request scope.
- Accurately complete all fields required for each work order according to the standard process procedures and approved documentation. Periodically review to check this compliance.
- Plan all assigned work activities according to quality standard work package requirements.
- Initiation and follow-through of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) processes required for the work tools, equipment, materials and services.
- Follow-through of materials and services for timely delivery as required per work orders. Where required verify the materials or equipment state at warehouse/workshop or offsite locations. Conduct checks on equipment, spare part storage and availability of them for the jobs to be scheduled.
- Initiation and follow-through of the work safety analyses, risk assessments, lifting plans and management of change process.
- Create and facilitate the development of planned quality work packages to the required standards ensuring that planning gate requirements are met.
- Follow-through of planned work packs for approval by Area Authorities ensuring gate compliance.
- Review with Client, the work packages in order to have compliance with the HSSE and Quality requirements and assure the timely approval of these work packs.
- Provide CTRs/Activity data for the development of the Forecast Plan and contributes to the safe effective delivery of these activities.
- Assure that all documents required to execute the tasks are included in the approved work package and available for work execution.
- Lead planning meetings with the rest of the fabric maintenance team and operations as required.
- Responsible for proposing and addressing continuous improvement actions and present a short and long term plans to get this achievement.
- Responsible for follow-up on completed jobs to capture learning’s or deviations from the planned work packages.
- Responsible for distributing all lessons learned during execution as well as to develop preventive or corrective actions as required.
- Present the required reports about Work packs state, planning jobs, parts and equipment requested. Discuss with the Activity Owners and Engineers these technical aspects and with the Client Representatives to obtain necessary approvals.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering Technician Diploma.
- PMP Certification will be an asset.
- Primavera, MS Project and CMMS certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of maintenance/projects planning and scheduling processes.
- Experience working in maintenance execution / minor modification / construction projects.
- Experience developing estimates for maintenance, minor modification and construction jobs.
- Experience developing Job safety analyses for maintenance/projects activities.
- Experience developing WBS and resource loading project execution plans.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a Matrix organization.
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback.
- Knowledge and understanding of culture, decision-making processes, how to facilitate and improve processes.
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Intermediate proficiency in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.