Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: VemBEV Limited
Job Title: Management Accountant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis and presentation of key financial data to assist senior management in making critical business decisions.
- Managing the Company’s Settlement process inclusive of settling with Distributors for sales transactions and inventory shrinkage.
- Ensuring that prices being charged to customers are correct and accurately reflected in the Financial System and that steps taken to adjust prices comply with the Company’s SOPs.
- Supervising the Accounts Receivable function and ensuring that credit risk is minimized through the implementation of internal controls for credit approval and settlement.
- Ensuring that all revenue is properly recorded, collected and deposited in a timely manner.
- Providing leadership for Credit Control by limiting bad debt exposure and expenses through the direct management of credit terms; maintaining strong cash flows through efficient collections and measuring and reporting on cash collection efficiency.
- Reviewing credit limits with Sales Representatives and leading the Credit Review Committee to ensure proper terms and limits are set to facilitate growth of the business.
- Ensuring credit notes are processed for returns, price differences and expiries in a timely manner,that credit notes are dispatched to customers and all credit notes are reviewed and approved.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of applicable Management Reports as scheduled.
- Assisting with the interpretation of accounting data to ensure it relates to the economic reality of the business.
- Managing the financial information base to a level where it can be used to control Company resources efficiently and effectively.
- Level 3 ACCA or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Accounting plus two (2) years’ experience working within a manufacturing operationor any relevant combination of education and experience. Beverage industry experience will be an asset.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills as well as Microsoft Office proficiency are essential for this position.