Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: NiQuan Energy Trinidad Ltd
Job Ref.: NETL-HRD-019
Job Title: Executive Strategic Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This Senior Level position reports directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and is the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to, planning, coordinating and ensuring the Group CEO's schedule is followed and respected and is the "gatekeeper" and "gateway" for direct access to others of the Group CEO's time; This position is the primary intermediary for the Group CEO, in all initiatives to advance the Company's mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth as a global organization, and provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization.
The ideal incumbent will be responsible for managing a variety of special projects, and providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team, and schedules, attends and coordinates all meeting agendas and other necessary business-related arrangements, and will be required to represent the Company at all public or private events, international conferences, stakeholders and community events, at local and global locations.
This position is also required to research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Group CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, and acts as a direct liaison between the Board and Executives of the Company.
Experience and Qualifications
MBA or Master’s Degree, with at least five (5) years’ experience at Senior Executive Level with a minimum of three (3) years in a similar role. A working knowledge of French and or Spanish will be considered an asset.
- ,Proven experience in financial, strategic, operational portfolios and successfully tying strategy to execution.
- A high level of interdependence and judgment, integrity and ethics.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability, and a forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to travel internationally, as required
This vacancy is closed.