Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure the consistent implementation of the regulatory compliance programme and its related reporting requirements.
- Assist with continuous monitoring and analysis of all Massy Finance GFC transactions (Credit and Deposit) to ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines
- Monitor compliance by performing regular and comprehensive compliance testing, and reporting on a regular basis to Compliance Officer
- Assist Compliance Officer with reports of known or suspected cases of non-compliance, wrongdoing or suspicious activity
- Assist in providing ongoing and remedial feedback /recommendation to all staff for, any breaches of non-compliance activities relative to Massy Finance GFC
- Provide weekly updates to the Compliance Officer regarding compliance activities relative to Massy Finance GFC
- Assist Compliance Officer with continuous monitoring of customer portfolio and ensure that Suspicious Activity /Suspicious Transactions are reported to Regulators/FIU within the statutory period in accordance with POCA
- Prepare and review all Suspicious Activity Reports prior to submission to the authorities when acting as Alternate Compliance Officer
- Ensure all reports to regulatory bodies are submitted on a timely basis according to schedule
- Ensure all customers are appropriately Risk Rated and conduct EDD as required on High Risk Customers
- Maintain the required logs and registers of enquiries as contained in the Compliance Programme
- Assist the Compliance Officer with reviewing and coordinating the compliance program in keeping with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that compliance procedures are adhered to and documented and Corrective Action Plans implemented within identified target dates
- Assist with a Programme of activities to educate and encourage Senior Management, business and operational units to ensure statutory, regulatory and internal policy compliance
- Serve as the alternate representative to regulators with respect to the
Company’s compliance and act as the alternate liaison officer with the CBTT, FIU and Fraud Squad
- Maintain records of all reports filed for up to six (6) years in accordance with Regulation 32 of the Financial Obligations Regulations 2010 as amended in 2014
- Maintain a register of all enquiries made by any law enforcement authority or other local and foreign authorities acting under the powers provided by the relevant laws or their foreign equivalent. This register will be kept separate from other records;
- Monitor the Financial Action Task Force’s and the UN 1267 list of high-risk individuals and legal entities and Non-Co-operative countries and territories
- Submit terrorist funds report immediately and without delay to the Compliance Officer for onward transmission to the FIU
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Associate Degree Business, Economics, Finance, Law or related subject; progress towards or completion will be considered an asset.
- Two years (2) years working experience in a financial institutions or compliance environment
- ATA (as amended)
- FIU Act (as amended)
- CBTT AML/CFT Guideline
- FATF Guidelines
- Company's Compliance program
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Proficient in use of computer applications in particular Microsoft suite of products.
- Knowledge of the organization’s Policy and Manual Procedures.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Massy Finance GFC Ltd.
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged
Please note that all applications must be submitted by October 19th 2018.