Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 18
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The job incumbent is responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, and providing quality customer service to all customers in the store.
Role and Responsibilities
· Attend to Customers (Cash & Credit accounts): retrieve goods, write bills, delivery slips etc.
· Answer the telephone, handle enquiries with courtesy and respect, transfer calls, take messages etc.
· Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill
· Prepare and disseminate quotations as required (email or fax)
· Set up product displays or arrange merchandise on counters, tables & shelves to promote sales
· Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise
· Data entry of job and warranty cards into computer system
· Conduct follow-up phone calls to customers concerning repaired items etc.
· Keep the showroom clean and orderly
· Carry out stock counts as required
· Perform any other duties, with the scope of Sales, as assigned by Manager/ Supervisor
Qualifications and EXPERIENCE
· A minimum of five (5) CXC Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
· A minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer service or sales environment
· Previous experience with power tool repair and maintenance will be an asset
· General Computer Literacy
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Professional and courteous disposition
· Cooperative and helpful attitude
· Willingness to learn