· Support with daily administrative tasks including but not limited to, meeting support, document preparation, filing, phone management and purchasing of stationery supplies .
· Marketing our various social media platforms on a daily basis.
· Engage with and assist clients with selections of our products and services, including the development of product / design / colour palettes and the ability to make product / design / colour recommendations based on client project needs.
· Maintain showroom product displays as well as maintaining overall showroom appearance, general tidiness etc.
· Maintain the product sample library.
- Must live in close proximity to store (i.e. West - Maraval, St. James, St. Clair, Woodbrook, Cascade & environs etc.)
- Must have experience in sales and customer service.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must own or have access to a reliable working vehicle.
- Must be able to work 6 days per week - inclusive of Saturdays.
- An interest in design or interior decorating will be an asset.
Salary $X (to be discussed based on experience and qualifications)