Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Beston Consulting Limited
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant (EA) is required to work closely with the Directors and all members of staff. They are responsible to provide administrative and strategic support with the aim of accomplishing the company’s goals.
The EA help managers and members of the technical team to maximize their time. EA must quickly aquire an extensive knowledge of the organization as their role requires them to be proactive as well as productive. Knowledge of key personnel (both external and internal) and a clear understanding of the organisation's aims and objectives are critical to maintaining the organizations dynamic culture.
Managers often rely heavily on their EA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence; as such discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful EA.
- Receives supervision from the Directors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide direct support (personal and administrative) to the Managing Directors.
- Coordinate meetings and maintains calenders.
- Prepare letters and weekly progress forecast for management.
- Provide management support to all key department heads.
- Coordinate the development of performance goals and communicate agreed strategies to key department heads.
- Oversee the operations of all departments, to ensure the implementation of strategies are designed and aligned to grow the business.
- Ensure the overall delivery and high quality of service are maintained.
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and other staff.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing etc.
- Complete Procurement Process for all potential tenders.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon teamwork, empowerment, innovation and satisfaction.
- Assist in all company events.
- Perform other office duties as required.
Degree in Business Management / Marketing
Proficient with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
Self – Motivated Organized
Ability to Multitask
Excellent Interpersonal skills Creative