Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: On Premise Trade Coordinator
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Increase demand and the presence of products distributed by Massy Distribution across different channels.
- Manage and execute promotional activities to increase demand and presence within supply chain partners including wholesalers and retailers.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to ensure that all promotional activities in Key Accounts align with the overall brand and sales strategy.
- Maintain brand consistency and integrity in the execution of all promotional activities.
- Analyse and report on the performance of all promotional activities (ROI and KPIs) and make recommendations on program design moving forward.
- Continually research new and innovative approaches to communicate our messaging with consumers.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with key industry stakeholders.
- Execute trade audits at agreed intervals at assigned Key Accounts.
- Identify and address deficiencies in brand and product awareness in the trade.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for growth in the trade.
- Liaise with Brand Manager and/or Sales Manager and other personnel to resolve issues that may arise pertaining to promotions, specials displays, etc.
- Provide general support to the Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well as part of a team as well as manage people
- Work logically and systematically; good time management
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of the distribution sector, selling process, and retail environment
- Computer literate and have the ability to handle electronic data
- Flexible and have the ability to manage change and multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Superior negotiating, influencing and networking skills
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, or experience working in a similar role within the distribution or supplier community
Application Deadline: Wednesday November 7, 2018