Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Liquor Sales & Promotions Coordinator
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sell the full Massy portfolio of wines and spirits; supervise the Trade Coordinator; manage and implement Trade Activities; liaise with all internal divisions in the on premise and events channel for achievement of Liquor Department objectives; oversee the implementation and execution of all liquor trade promotions as approved by Brand Managers on the trade and at all on premise customers.
- Sales & Customer Development
- Ensure that monthly Sales & GP targets are consistently attained.
- Ensure customers on route listings are properly serviced and managed - timely delivery of goods, proper visibility of SKUs, no overstocking, no stock outs, stay within credit limit, timely payment collections, new product distribution.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with Brand Managers to provide all Sales support and execution of Marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring of Retail Pricing and competitor activity.
- Provide relevant wines and sales training to existing department and sales team.
- Collaborate with On Premise Trade Coordinator to implement promotions, enhance visibility and long-term equity of the Massy portfolio of liquor brands.
- Meet with the Liquor Brand Managers on an ongoing basis, to determine liquor promotions to be implemented one month in advance.
- Manage and provide support to the On-Premise Trade Coordinator, third party execution and promotional teams.
- Photograph all events.
- Prepare trade activity report once per month.
- Manage and distribute all liquor POS materials to on premise trade accounts.
- Provide relevant trade information and inform Brand Managers of new developments e.g. New Store, Bar, Restaurant Openings.
- Work with the contracted bar service providers for special events.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong selling skills and trade knowledge
- Strong on and off premise trade relationships
- Knowledge of the Liquor & Entertainment Industry; in depth knowledge of wines
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Prepared to work on weekends, nights, and long hours as may be required at promotional events
- Owner of a valid driver’s permit, reliable working vehicle and cell phone
Qualifications & Experience
- BA Marketing or relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in the Liquor industry or similar position
- Working experience in the Distribution Sector
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Suite)
Application Deadline: Wednesday November 7, 2018