Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Radisson Trinidad has an opportunity for an Executive Chef to join our food service management team.
The Executive Chef reports to the General Manager. This position supervises kitchen operations to ensure guests receive an exceptional culinary experience, ensures that the kitchen provides food in accordance with high standards of quality, and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets, and management of food cost. Specific duties involve food preparation and the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques and portion control. Performs related duties as assigned by General Manager.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position.
- Managing high volume kitchen production including large catering events.
- Proven leader of a culinary team that plans, produces and presents items for catering, guest dining
- Strong menu planning, costing, and production control skills along with the ability to oversee multiple areas of production.
- Culinary or hospitality-related degree from a recognised culinary institute is strongly preferred; equivalent work experience in a similar position at a four star hotel will be considered.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two business references must accompany applications. Applications should be hand-delivered to Radisson Hotel Trinidad, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain. Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com no later than July 15th 2017
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain
Local applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Chief Manpower Officer, Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Duke Place,
50-54 Duke Street, Port of Spain