Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Prime Equipment Rentals Ltd
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Technician (Heavy Duty Equipment)
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Technician (Heavy Duty Equipment)
- Perform assessments on all equipment for defects and HSE related problems.
- Asses Equipment before and after Preventative Maintenance services and repairs to ascertain and validate functionality and fit for use.
- Review operations check list for equipment defects and create work order for corrective action.
- Document safe equipment operation procedures and work practice.
- Advanced interpretation and understanding of technical maintenance manuals.
- Attention to details that is critical to proper equipment reliability <2% rework/ month.
- Accountable for quality assurance of all tools and parts to ensure safety of all personnel and equipment.
- Audit all maintenance performed to monitor accuracy and adherence to precise procedures.
- Accountable for all assets to ensure compliance to safety standards and
integrity of equipment.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Training as evidence by a diploma or certificate in Quality Control.
- Specialized training in heavy equipment maintenance and operation.
- Minimum of 3years experience as a quality control technician.
- Computer literate.