Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Food Basket International Ltd
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of Restaurant Supervisor.
The Restaurant Supervisor’s key role is managing all aspect of the restaurant business. The highest quality experience to our guests is expected. He/ She is a team leader who motivates the staff to ensure excellent customer service at all time. Supervisor will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of and increasing profitability of the department. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are mandatory
Restaurant Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all of the restaurant operations.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service.
- Must be able and available to respond to customer complaints considerately and efficiently.
- Ensure all foods served are of the highest quality and of the highest safety standards.
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
- Plan the restaurants needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products and order accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with all health regulations.
- Operate the restaurant in a manner to minimize waste and reduce operational costs.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports as necessary and required.
- Training and orientation of new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Age 30 or older.
- Three to Five (3 to 5) years experience in a Supervisory position in the retail or food service industry.
- Computer literate
- Good Communication Skills: written and verbal.
Interested persons should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Arima Branch & complete an application form, Corner of CRH & Omera Road Arima.