Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Dockside Food Company Ltd
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A leading manufacturing company is seeking an experienced and qualified individual to fill the position of Production Manager. The incumbent will be required to Plan, Organize, Direct and Coordinate the day to day production operations to meet the objectives and targets of the Organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee production schedule and coordinate the activities of the production staff to ensure optimal daily production
- Allocate workforce resources effectively to produce optimal results
- Inventory management and waste minimization
- Coordinate efforts in conjunction with Sales, Logistics, Distribution and Inventory to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers
- Enforce quality standards to ensure that ALL products are made according to specifications and that quality assurance procedures are enforced and maintained.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Develop and implement systems to improve work processes and work flows.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager on repair/routine maintenance of production equipmentEnforce Plant Safety Procedures
- Liaise with HR manager on workforce management
- A combination of 5 years training and experience in production environment and equipment maintenance will be an asset.
- Experience and Training in HSE and Quality Standards
- Degree / Technician’s Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Capable of dealing with operational issues associated with management and manufacturing.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to lead by example and motivate workforce through change initiatives
- Must be willing to participate in multidisciplinary teams and have good interpersonal skills