Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Project Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH CENTRAL -PENAL,SIPARIA
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The National Agricultural Marketing & Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO) is seeking to recruit dynamic professionals to join our Team. Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals to fill the following contract position:
The Project Engineer is responsible for planning, developing, designing and completing construction projects as indicated by the CEO. He / She will provide onsite/offsite technical supervision and support for the Corporation by overseeing the day to day construction activities undertaken on their assigned construction site, with an emphasis on quality control.
- Responsible for managing the respective PSIP projects assigned.
- Responsible for the monitoring and inspecting the workmanship and practices of contractors and/or crews engaged in construction.
- Continuously conducts site visits to ensure adherence to all building codes, plans and specifications with an emphasis on quality.
- Reporting any deviations in workmanship, construction activity or schedule.
- Ensures that all site activities adhere to the policies and procedures of the Corporation.
- Assists in the preparation of scope of works, specifications and cost estimates for variations to the works.
- Ensures projects are reviewed and inspected to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other relevant regulations.
- Provides support to the Project Consultant.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Masters of Science degree in Civil Engineering (will be an asset)
- Significant experience in Project Management
- Over Five (5) years’ relevant experience with large construction projects / government projects
- Any other relevant combination of qualification and experience would be considered
Applications together with copies of certificates and contact information should be submitted by Friday 18th January, 2019 and be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
The National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO)
3 ¼ mm S.S. Erin Road, Debe
Electronic CV with full contact details can be sent to