Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Ltd
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Massy Ltd. is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Assistant Accountant in the Group Corporate Reporting Department. The incumbent will assist in developing and providing internal and external financial reports for the organization and would be required to prepare detailed financial records, as well as provide financial analytical support.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining supporting documentation for Group Reporting for
- executive and statutory requirements within the stipulated deadline.
- Assists in the preparation of the Group’s budgets, KPIs, variance analysis and commentaries;
- performs analytical work on the group and operating company’s results. Supports execution of special exercises assigned by the manager.
- Provides a support service by working with the Group’s Investment Committee and the
- management teams to help make financial decisions Performs IFRS research as requested.
- Supports Group Audit planning, Group Year End Consolidation, Group Audit and Annual
- Reporting process.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with Group Reporting requirements and support the
- assessment of internal controls in operating companies.
- Supporting key stakeholders in executing their deliverables and responding to queries. Ensures adherence to Massy Group Policies and Procedures.
Leadership Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work in a team.
- Planning and Organization skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA Level 2 or equivalent professional designation from an accredited institution. Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and accounting systems
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
Deadline for applications is January 16th, 2019
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department
63 Park Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail email@example.com
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged