Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Mario's Pizzeria Ltd.
Job Title: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Restaurant Assistant Manager
To assist the Branch Manager in the operations and activities of the Restaurant/ Branch.
The incumbent is required to:
- Coordinate and direct all aspects of the Branch, including ordering, pricing, and inventory control.
- Assist with establishing and implementing policies, goals, objectives and procedures for the Branch.
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and the fulfillment of Branch goals and targets.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of staff and handle disciplinary matters in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure that the Branch is properly staffed and that there is efficient use of human resources. Where vacancies exist, bring same to the attention of the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure that staff is equipped with the knowledge and know how to service customer professionally by providing routine training and arranging for specific product training.
- Review inventory and sales records, develop merchandising techniques and coordinate sales promotions.
- Receive cash from cashiers and ensure that it is secured immediately.
- Ensure that the restaurant/branch, is opened at least 15 minutes prior to the opening hours of business and that, the Branch is secured before departure from work premises.
10. Handle customer complaints and inquiries, and develop procedures to improve customer service.
11. Conduct annual performance appraisals on subordinates.
12. Oversee the application of work safety and related procedures.
13. Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An Associate of Arts Degree in Business Management/or a related discipline.
- Three (3) years managerial experience, preferably in a retail establishment/or hospitality industry.
- Must possess a sound knowledge/understanding of the retail business.
- Must be able to deal both with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to supervise subordinates.
- Must be able to motivate subordinates.
- Must have the right attitude for the job.
- Must be able to work under pressure and keep calm.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to use initiative and work independently.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good oral, and written communication skills.
- Must possess good employee relations.
- Must be able to perform other duties as related by the job function.
This vacancy is closed.