Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Royal Castle Limited
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Town / City: North South East & West Branches (ALL Branches)
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE : OUTLET DELIVERY DRIVER
CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION : The incumbent will report to the Outlet Manager or to any other person(s) as may be designated from time to time.
CORE FUNCTIONS: To answer the delivery line and take accurate orders from the customers and deliver food in a timely manner. Also to conduct yourself in a professional manner on the road and at the customers premises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To answer the delivery line at the outlet and take the customers orders accurately.
- Keep delivery service vehicle and delivery area clean and organized while adhering to principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Prepare order receipt on the appropriate form and have it signed by the management on duty.
- Alert the management team of the order to get assistance in packing.
- Double check order before departing the outlet for delivery
- Wear the assigned uniform including head-wear when making delivery to customers.
- Deliver food in a timely manner to ensure food quality.
- Be courteous, neat and professional always aware of the company’s image.
- Collaborate with management to communicate customer concerns and complaints
- Returns the copy of the order to management after deliveries at the end of the day’s duty.
- It is the responsibility of the drivers to keep their vehicle clean, in good working condition by performing daily maintenance checks and any required repairs.
- Always keep within the law regarding driving speed limits, parking. Any tickets received are the responsibility of the driver.
- Perform any other assigned duties in the operations of the outlet when not performing delivery duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The incumbent must possess a clean Class 3 Drivers Permit.
- Experience in the restaurant industry would be an asset.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
This document is intended to reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be intrinsic to the overall performance of this job.