Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Royal Castle Limited
Job Title: Bartender
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Channel of Communication: The Bartender will report directly to the Head Bartender or to any person (s) as may be designated from time to time.
Summary Function: The Bartender ensures:
- The efficient and effective operation of the bar during the assigned shift
- The productive and profitable operation
- Must be punctual and professional in dress and manner
- Ensure the highest level of quality is established and maintained with regards to products and service.
- Ensure all Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Be held responsible and accountable in instances of deviation from the Company’s quality standards, policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability in leading and motivating a team to achieve target goals or the ability to obtain that knowledge
- High-level organizational and planning skills in a high-pressure stressful environment.
- High level customer service skills
- High level of vigilance and urgency in monitoring operations
- Sound numeric skills
- Emotional Intelligence - maturity, self-assurance and calmness under pressure
- A team player
Knowledge of procedures and policies:
The incumbent must have a thorough knowledge of the restaurant industry, especially regarding customer service, safety and equipment. The Bartender must understand and keep up with the information in Company’s Manuals and updates.
The Bartender is responsible for ensuring that:
- Drinks are being made to specification.
- The Bar and surroundings are kept in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Drinks are prepared in accordance with the established company’s policies and procedures. The Bartender should also ensure that all drink items are available during opening hours.
- Cash is kept safely and deposits of sales are in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- The opening and closing of the bar is based on the Outlet’s hours of operation.
- Continual patrol of the customer contact zones, getting feedback on service and quality.
- Waste and shortages are kept to a minimum and recorded.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 O’level passes inclusive of Maths and English
- Related Certification pertaining to the Catering Industry or in the process of attaining.
This document is intended to reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be intrinsic to the overall performance of this job.
This vacancy is closed.