Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HADCO GROUP
Job Title: BAKERY TECHNICIAN
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This position provides technical support in bakery programs across various market segments that help customers maximize profitability and increase sales.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create project proposals for clients
- Develop recipe guides and instruction manuals to support new concepts presented to customers
- Provide product training to customers’ bakery staff
- Provide support to clients across different business segments in order to meet commercial objectives of the organization.
- Monitor and support ongoing client initiatives.
- Maintain strong, positive relationships in all areas of work that align with and demonstrate the organization’s core values.
- Effectively manage communications with customers in assigned work area.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties that as assigned by Management that may be deemed necessary for the effective functioning of the department, inclusive of the following:-
HSE Roles and Responsibilities of Staff:
- All Employees demonstrate accountability by:
- Following all HSE rules at all times.
- Stopping any work that they recognise as being unsafe and reporting it to their Supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents they are involved in or witness to their direct Supervisor as soon as they reasonably can.
- Using all equipment in the work place as designed and with design operating safety features.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, treating everyone in a cordial and direct fashion. HADCO expects everyone to be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- Becoming familiar with the HSE procedures required to perform their jobs safely.
- Ensuring full compliance with all applicable legislations and site regulations.
- Attending and actively participate in scheduled HSE training meetings, toolbox talks and HSE programmes.
- Performing all work in a safe manner.
- Using all Safe Systems of Work available. For example Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Permits, Risk Assessments, Checklists etc.
- Observing good housekeeping practice.
- Reporting the taking of any medication while on the work place to their Supervisor.
- 2 years working in bakery industry
- Prior experience working in a commercial bakery
- Proficiency in basic cake decorations
- Proficiency in management of Chantilly
- Preference given to high school graduates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Effective communication
This vacancy is closed.