Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: EMCA/238/EAL
Job Title: Executive Manager - Credit Administration
Salary / Package: $25,875 Base + $2500 Travel
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Approve/recommend loans outside of Branches limits.
2. Review files for Credit/Waiver Committee approval.
3. Formulate policies and procedures to guide the organization’s credit function.
4. Review and sign off new credit packages and products.
5. Develop and implement effective strategies for delinquency reduction, management and control.
6. Monitor and ensure adherence to Delinquency Management Policy at branches.
7. Liaise with attorneys and handle all legal matters related to Credit.
8. Supervise the Collections Coordinator to ensure the effective follow-up of delinquent loans.
9. Design and conduct effective training programmes for credit administration, loan recovery and securities administration.
10. Develop and implement appropriate systems to ensure the perfection, renewal and follow-up of loan securities and oversee the release of security instruments.
11. Supervise the activities of the Central Securities Unit to ensure effective securities administration
12. Responsible for the achievement of lending targets outlined in the Budget.
13. Provide advice and guidance to Management on credit issues.
14. Attend meetings of the Credit Committee and provide such technical advice as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A First Degree in Management, Accounting or Finance.
• A minimum of five (5) years credit experience at a senior level in the financial services sector. Experience in the Credit Union Sector will be an asset.
• Training in Credit/Risk Management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Leadership skills
• Must be creative and innovative
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Team focus
• Results oriented
• Analytical and risk conscious
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219