Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: ITS/246/EAL
Job Title: IT Specialist
Salary / Package: $11,000 - 14,000
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
• Maintains and administers the Local and Wide Area Computer network and related computing environments, including but not limited to, computer hardware; file servers; systems software; applications software; and all related configurations.
• Provides support to end users and Suppliers to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware or software related problems.
• Sets up equipment for employee use, including but not limited to, performing and/or ensuring proper installation of computer hardware, cables, PBX telephones, operating systems and related software.
• Plans, coordinates, and implements network security measures to protect data and computer assets, i.e., software and hardware.
• Monitors and maintains optimum performance of all computer applications and databases, and makes recommendations to Management as required.
• Configures, monitors, and maintains email applications and virus protection software.
• Loads computer tapes and performs daily backup procedures.
• Installs and upgrades software on Network Servers and User Computers.
• Assists with testing and implementation of disaster recovery procedures.
• Assists with planning, coordinating and consulting with External vendors for hardware/software support, purchases, upgrades and product services.
• Assists with the implementation of special projects.
• Generates reports using the appropriate programs.
An undergraduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Certified Computer Technician A+; Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP/CCNA) or equivalent
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in network support, server infrastructure administration and the installation and management of computer networks.
Knowledge of IBM AS400, Windows Active Directory/DNSServer Administration, SQL Server, Cognos, Microsoft TMG, Avaya PBX system, Routers, Switches and Security Devices.
Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Ability to multitask.
Strong decision making skills
Strong analytical skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Ability to work in a team.
High degree of professional integrity
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219
This vacancy is closed.