Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: CUM/220/EAL
Job Title: Credit Union Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Job Type: Permanent full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CREDIT UNION MANAGER
• Plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities of staff to ensure optimal use of the organisation’s resources in the delivery of excellent member / customer service.
• Implement and observe the policies and procedures in pursuit of its goals and objectives, and advise the Board of Directors and Committees with respect to same.
• Engage in all performance management activities to facilitate the continuous improvement of the organization and the development of new products.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
• Comply with all legal requirements by ensuring that all statutory reviews and reports are completed in a timely manner, while adhering to reporting standards.
• Ensure that the financial integrity is upheld and maintained by continuous monitoring of and enforcing financial and accounting policies, procedures, standards and controls.
• Implement auditing controls, liaise with supervisory Committee, internal and external auditors and facilitate preparation and presentation of the audited financial statements.
• Analyse the financial performance and submit appropriate reports and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
• Facilitate preparation of the annual budget in consultation with the Board of Directors.
• Facilitate the achievement of set investment targets by managing the funds of the Credit Union in accordance with approved guidelines.
• Liaise and deal in good faith and integrity with the Co-operative Department, Auditors, legal counsel, union League, Stabilisation Fund, Central Financing Facility, Bankers, service providers
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting, Management or other Social Science.
• Two to Five years’ experience in a management position.
• Any other combination of qualifications and experience will be considered.