Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesdays Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job 007-16
Job Title: HOSTESS
Town / City: RUBY TUESDAY - CORINTH, STE MADELEINE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you self driven, highly motivated, flexible, have a positive attitude and a great smile. Then we want you. We are looking for dynamic, customer focused people to provide services to our guests at our Restaurants nationwide and more particularly our newest Restaurant opening in Corinth, Ste Madeline
Smiles, greets and seats guest in the dining room. Uses wait sheet and seating grid to control the flow of business throughout the dining area in order to ensure prompt guest service, as well as manage the flow of orders into the kitchen.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Smiles! Smiles! Smiles!
- Welcomes guests to Ruby Tuesday in a hospitable, courteous and friendly manner.
- Promptly seats guests in the dining room.
- Takes special care to provide crayons, menus, colouring sheets, balloons etc. for children as special guests.
- Presents menus and promotional material to guests, while suggesting specific food and beverage items.
- Uses the seating grid to help control kitchen and dining area traffic.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and unoccupied tables.
- Takes Guests’ information and accurately quotes wait when tables are not immediately available.
- Clears tables and chairs of dirty dishes, glass, and tableware. Cleans and resets tables according to RT standards.
- Answers phones and answers questions regarding menu and restaurant.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of guest’s bathroom and review every fifteen (15) minutes.
- Says hello and goodbye to every guest as they enter and leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Smiles! Smiles! Smiles!
The Hostess will be expected to operation within the following conditions and standards;
- Smiles and maintains a happy demeanor throughout entire shift.
- Stands and/or walks during entire shift.
- Carries 20lb. highchairs about 10 times per shift over medium distances (20-30 feet).
- Verbally communicates with guests and phone callers.
- Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on RT procedures.
- Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to slipping, tripping, burns and cuts.
- Certificate in Secondary School Education
- CXC Mathematics and English
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an asset
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge
Interested applicants can also submit their curriculum vitae or resume along with passport sized pictures to any Ruby Tuesday restaurant