Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Royal Castle Limited
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
CHANNEL OF COMMUNICATION: The Human Resource Assistant will report directly to the Human Resource Manager, or to any other person as may be designated; from time to time.
- Good understanding of basic payroll and Human Resource principles.
- Able to work accurately, meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to participate in a team environment
AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- At least an Associate degree in Human Resource or a related field
- Knowledge of standard National Insurance and Personal Income Tax calculation.
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Good data entry and/or word processing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to utilize an automated payroll system.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, for ledger purposes.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Experience in a unionised environment will be an asset
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare job letters for all weekly and employees.
- Telephone relief when necessary.
- Update database of all employee’s leave benefits taken per year, including vacation, sick leave, casual leave
- File all employee letters and correspondences on a weekly basis.
- Maintain all employees personal files and ensure they are updated on a monthly basis.
- Prepare all NIS injury forms for employees.
- Assist in the preparation of Workmen’s Compensation forms for claims
- Assist in the preparation of Public Liability claims.
- Open files for all new employees.
- Prepare store package for all HR information, these packages must be done in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist Payroll Clerk in checking monthly and forthnightly payroll listing and preparing outlets payroll packages.
- Prepare shortage information total for the Payroll Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk relief whenever necessary.
- The incumbent is required to perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time for the smooth operations of the Human Resource Department.
This vacancy is closed.