Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Western Scientific Company Ltd
Job Title: Marketing Representative- International Sales
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Marketing Representative- International Sales
We at WSCL are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Representative to join our International Sales Department who will partner with us to ensure long-term success of our elite line of products.
The right candidate will be an innovator and will possess knowledge of how to expand the customer base by developing new business opportunities in targeted market areas. The incumbent will be responsible for serving and maintaining long-term relationships with a new and an existing clientele.
Meeting sales target will be a priority. However the persistent and enthusiastic candidate will ensure to increase sales and profitability within the assigned market segment in each country by delivering client-focused solutions based on the customer needs.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, demonstrate consistent follow through and have the ability to establish and work within company processes and procedures.
- Services existing accounts, obtain orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing monthly travel schedules, sales and service calls to existing or new potential opportunities.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying the company’s line of products, type of sales openings and new probable leads
- Execute sales presentation/ reports, focal point on sales efforts, studying existing and potential sales markets/ targets
- Submits quotations referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting status reports, such as visits activity, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.. etc
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical product knowledge by attending educational/ technical workshops; reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks; participating in trade shows and conventions
- A Science Technician diploma or its equivalent (would be an asset)
- 4-5 years laboratory experience (would be an asset)
- Experience in the sales and marketing of laboratory equipments and supplies (would be an asset)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/ IT Literacy
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Availability to travel on short notice (valid passport required)
- Must have experience in negotiating with clients and closing deals
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Interested candidates must be legal residents / citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.