Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: TSR/250/EAL
Job Title: Technical Sales Representatives
Salary / Package: $7-9,000K
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Salary range $7,000.00-$9,000.00 based on qualification and experience. Travelling $1,500.00 - $2,000.00, this will be based on the area where he/she will be servicing. Commission will be paid on their monthly sales
ROLE: The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for sales and marketing of all products and services which include but are not limited to Lubrication, Nitrogen and Filtration.
• Generating and negotiating sales to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
• Maintaining a friendly disposition and provides delightful customer service daily.
• Resolves problems that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Assisting in attaining store revenue and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Selling and Marketing products and services.
• Examining clients’ application and documenting requirements for product or service application.
• Generating Daily Activity and Sales Reports.
• Preparing Quotations and Requisitions for Customer Orders.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services and advising customers on the selection, prices of goods available, use and care of merchandise and specialized products.
• Following all Sales through to completion with the respective departments, ensuring the clients' needs are met in a timely and productive manner, including the collection of monies due and customer feedback forms.
• Assisting in the development of Advertising/ Promotional Campaigns.
• Promoting sales through conferences, exhibitions, or community related activities.
• Assisting in generating Stock and Re-order Reports.
• Tracking outstanding orders for delivery and invoicing and ensuring all deliveries are expedited and invoiced.
• Provides feedback on client needs and market trends.
• Provides excellent customer service and maintains a harmonious relationship between the customer
• Performing other related duties as required by the Company.
WORKING HOURS: Regular working hours are from 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday. However, due to future business contingencies, you may be required to work outside of the regular business days and hours; The Company will give ample notice should this become necessary. However, due to the nature of our operations, short notice is expected at times.
MINIMUM CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Possesses analytical and methodical skills
• Ability to align a product to customer specification
• Ability to listen to customers and understand their wants and needs.
• Possessing a sales aptitude • Innovative and has problem solving skills
• Effective time management and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma in Mechanical, Process, Electrical or other relevant Technical field
• Minimum of Five (5) O’ Levels (Includes Mathematics and English)
• Must possess a valid Driver’s permit and own a reliable motor vehicle
• Proficient in Microsoft suite applications - Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
Additional Education, skills and training considered as assets for the job:
• Experience in an Industrial Sales environment will be an asset.
• Basic Health & Safety training
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219
This vacancy is closed.