Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesdays Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job 008-16
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Town / City: RUBY TUESDAY - CORINTH, STE MADELEINE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you a leader? Can you motivate staff to get the job done, within the set standards with smiles on their faces in spite of challenges that might arise from time to time? Can you mould new recruits transforming them into star performers? If you can then RUBY TUESDAY wants you.
We are looking for dynamic, customer focused leaders for our Restaurants nationwide and more particularly our newest Restaurant opening in Corinth, Ste Madeline
This position is responsible for varied duties involved in the overall operation of the restaurant including maintaining the Company’s Brand Standards, presenting a professional image at all times, coaching, counseling, and developing Team Members, maximizing sales and profitability, controlling expenses, meeting budgetary constraints, handling Guest complaints, and ensuring sanitation, safety and food quality. Contributes to the overall success and profitability of the company and delivers on the Company’s Brand Promises.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensure each Guest receives excellent service by providing an environment which includes maintaining the Brand Standards, solid knowledge of the menu, and all other components of Gracious Hospitality.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate with all Team Members as well as assist the General Manager through consistent weekly meetings with all Team Members.
- Assist in identifying strategies to retain the best Team Members.
- Monitor inventory levels and report all concerns to the General Manager.
- Develop and assign daily goals and tasks and assure completion through consistent follow-up.
- Assist in monitoring sales performance and make recommendations for scheduling, staffing and other strategies.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the management of funds, media, bank deposits, receiving, inventory, and payroll as needed.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management or similar qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to use Point of Sale (MICROS) system
- Five (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry with at least two (2) at a senior/supervisory level
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge
Interested applicants can also submit their curriculum vitae along with passport sized pictures to any Ruby Tuesday restaurant.